Christine Light (registered NZILE)
Christine is a Senior Legal Executive withinin our property and commercial team. Christine has extensive experience in property law, advising private and commercial clients as well as developers in the following areas of law:
* Large scale sub-divisions
* Complex multi-level unit title developments
* Commercial and industrial leasing, development, portfolio management and advice
* Residential and commercial conveyancing
* Sale and purchase of business
* Financing; property, business, plant and machinery
* Enduring Powers of Attorney and Wills
Christine's previous projects have included assisting with the Newmarket Train Station unit title apartment development integrated with public square and carpark, large land developments in the Auckland region and the completion of Trans-Tasman timeshare settlements in Australia.
Christine has worked as a Legal Executive for both the legal and private sectors. This varied range of experience coupled with her approachable nature enables Christine to provide a unique, practical and commercially-minded service to our clients.
Christine is a Registered Legal Executive and Affiliate Member of the New Zealand Institute of Legal Executives, having completed the prescribed course with the Auckland Institute of Technology in 1996, and is also an Associate Member of the New Zealand Law Society.